Doppeltüberfälzt, sind Holzstücke, welche mit doppeltem Falze über einander greifen, z.B. Fensterflügel in das Fensterfutter.

Pierer's Lexicon. 1857–1865.

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.